In brief . . .
I am dating:
- YM, my adorable new guy, a much younger man
- N, who I dated pre-BFD, at 10 years older than me, he is 19 years older than YM. Heh.
I am absolutely not dating:
- TNG, although we went to dinner on the Sunday before I became ill, so like 10 days ago. I really miss him and the relationship I had with him. He has moved on, not happily, but seems better without me than with me. It’s all quite sad.
- A, Duh. But we’ve spent a lotof quiality time together caring for our ailing animal and no one loves me more than he.
I have an as-yet undefined relationship with:
- LP, although we broke up, we’re still in at least weekly contact though he’s become more distant as of late. So have I
- BFD, who still kisses me passionately whenever we see each other and with whom I still have great chemistry. I always feel there is a chance we’ll reconcile, but his bad behavior is often infuriating